Wednesday, September 24, 2008

David & Fire!!!!!

Rob got home Friday the 19th, with his elk (we will post those pics later). YEA. We sure missed him.
However, the kids and I were ready to go for some fun family time. So we packed up Sat, left about 4 pm and started driving. 

Where you might ask? We weren't for sure either. 

We just knew we wanted to leave town and find a hotel and some good restaurants. Don't get me wrong 9 days of camping is not bad, just exhausting.

We found out that it was Davids family night at the Fire Academy so that is where we headed. 
Here are a few pics.
 I didn't want to post many and steal his fire thunder, so check out David and Kurstin's blog for the rest of the awesome pics and explanation of what was going on. 
(oh, yes, Kurstin it is time to retire the last blog entry)

We had a great time with the newest Bluemel family. We have such a fun time together. I love ya'll. 







Yes, there is more of our unplanned adventure to post. But out of computer time for now...... 

0 comments: